Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Horrible Photographer

My OB took some wonderful pics of baby! NOT! It's ok though, I get an ultrasound again next time I go in, so hopefully we will get better shots.
We did see all of baby while he was doing the ultrasound, baby was wiggling his/her feet so the legs look deformed in the 3D pic, but when he pushed print he must have moved the probe or something cuz this is all we got. (middle pic) You can see squiggly legs, part of the umbilical cord and the tummy.


The last pic is baby putting his/her hand to his/her mouth, and you can see the feets! (sorry they are small, I still haven't figured out my scanner)

I told Kelsey yesterday this kid better be an angel for what he/she is putting me through right now.Everyday is a roller coaster of headaches, pain, nausea, no sleep and lack of interest in food. I'm praying I will one day soon feel better. One more week and I will be out of first trimester, so hopefully that will be the turning point!

No comments:

Post a Comment